Friday, October 3, 2008

14 Things to Love About Fall


The fall season is here. I was talking to my sister who was dreading the fact that fall is here. Now, in years past I would be in total agreement with her, but this year I have a new attitude. In my effort to be the new me that I profess to be, I have decided to focus on all things lovely about fall. So for my baby sister in no particular order here's my list of 14 reasons to be happy about fall. Love to you Tito!!!

1. Ohio State Football - Go Bucks!






2. Looking out at the grey sky from the Caribou window (as I am now) and enjoying a zebra cooler and the coffee aroma - mmmmmm!


3. Wes's football games all huddled up as a family - Go Cats!


4. Shopping for cute coats, sweaters, scarves and the perfect jeans at Easton!


5. Taking advantage of the chance for a snuggle up with your favorite rubber Ducky...










6. Going to a pumpkin patch and picking out and carving pumpkins.

7. Jamos in a scarecrow costume..."You can't win..." (Shout out to Michael Jackson!!)


8. Cammy in a Obe-Wan-Kinobe costume...(ignoring hearing over 100 times..."who are you supposed to be?")


9. Thanksgiving dinner, desserts and games...and LOTS of laughter.

10. Tito's birthday

11. Mom's birthday

12. Ducky's Birthday

13. Lovely fall colors...leaves, sweaters, everything!

14. Enjoying another season with all of our family, alive, and well.



Now go out and create your own "favorites about fall" list, and when someone starts to complain about the changing of the season, start rattling off your reasons to love fall list...and wait for your punch in the face!!!


Cammy & Jamos Quotes...

Camden: "When I was a baby I used to sleep in this bed"

Jamison: ...Silence

Camden: "I was a big boy, but I used to wear diapers"
Jamison: ...Silence

Camden: "Jamison, do you know how I get exercise?"

Jamison: ...Silence

Camden: "I get exercise from playing, that's how I get exercise"

Jamison: ...Silence



Completely Random Thought~~~


This guy who looks like William Shatner just walked into the coffee shop. Not Shatner from Star Trek, but Shatner from Boston Legal. I wonder how many people have told him he looks like William Shatner. I'm resisting a strong temptation to be the first....Hopefully he leaves before I say something. "Um...excuse me sir, has anyone ever told you..."

No comments:

The Wierdo Wierdo Family