Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pantyhose, Undies and Brawls...Oh My!







TRANSFORMERS...
More Than Meets The Eye!
Camden is into several things these days, but Transformers have been pretty much one of his favorites for quite a while now. He has Rescue Rachet, Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Megatron, and several others. He was playing with one of his toys named Decepticon Brawl the other evening when he asked me a very interesting question…

Camden: "Mommy, Are these his brawls?"
Mommy: “What?”
Camden: (pointing at the two parts of his toy) “Are these his brawls?”
Mommy: “Do you know what brawl means?”
Camden: “Yes”
Mommy: “What does it mean?”
Camden: “Something girls wear”
Mommy: “Something girls wear where?”
Camden: (patting his chest, with a smile)
Mommy: …(laughing)




My little guy is growing up so fast. I guess I should stop wandering around the house…in my brawl.









~ His One True Love~








Okay, as you may have read in an earlier post. Camden has plans to marry his dear sweet mother one day. Unfortunately, I'm not the only woman who resides in his heart. Camden has eyes for another. Her name...Sarah.





Camden has long professed that he has plans to marry two women. One being me and the other being Sarah. I however, have already been proposed to by Camden...not that I'm keeping score or anything.



Now, according to Camden, in his wedding to Sarah he says she will wear a pink ball gown and he will wear a black tuxedo. They plan to live here...with Andy and I....(I don't think so!)



I'm doing all I can to edge out little Miss Sarah and be the one and only lady he has eyes for. Much to my dismay the other day, Friday, October 10, 2008 to be exact, Camden woke up for school and professed that he had a great dream...



Camden: "I had a great dream last night"
Mommy: "Really...What was it?"
Camden: "I was looking at Sarah and I was smiling at her."
Mommy: "What was Sarah doing?"
Camden: "She was smiling at me."
Mommy: "Did you say anything to each other?"
Camden: "No."
Mommy: "Why were you smiling at her?"
Camden: "Because I loved her…"
Mommy: "Why was she smiling at you?"
Camden: "Because she loved me
"
Mommy: (heart breaking)


Score:



Mommy - 0 ~~~~~~~~~~Sarah - 1

















Girl Cheese Sandwiches!...I mean...um...what?

Camden asked me to make him a sandwich today. When I asked him what kind he wanted and he said he wanted a "girl cheese sandwich". I found it so sweet and funny that I didn't have the heart to correct him. I cut his "girl cheese sandwich" into a heart shape for him. Let's see you do that Miss Sarah! He ate every last bite starting with the one pictured above!



Score:

(Mommy 1 ~ Sarah 1)

Y

Here's to lunch time snacks with grilled cheese, girl cheese or whatever kind of cheese you like!

1 comment:

Tatum @ Tatum's Take said...

This post is awesome!! I miss Cammy being that age :-(

The Wierdo Wierdo Family