Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Evening Tea


My new favorite thing is tea. Tea in the morning, tea in the afternoon, and tea in the evening. It's not just simple Earl Grey. It's pricey Teavana tea. Matevana to be more specific. Described as ...

A deliciously smooth herbal tea that is perfect for coffee lovers.

I would classify myself as a coffee LOVER but I like it well enough with a touch of French Vanilla cream and sugar. I've been taking my tea the same delectable way. Matevana has all kinds of little yummies in it to make it fabulous including little pieces of CHOCOLAT (try pronouncing it like the title of that Johnny Depp Juliette Binoche movie in which the woman owns a Patisserie).

Anyway, it's my new guilty pleasure and I thought I'd share the news. I'm off to bed now. Matevana dreams!




1 comment:

Tatum @ Tatum's Take said...

Yummy, I need to go back to Teavana and get some more tea! It is delectable! I look forward to drinking yours next time I come over!

The Wierdo Wierdo Family