Tuesday, October 13, 2009

He is Love

This post is to celebrate my precious baby boy Jamison. He is so lovely to me. It's amazing how two people can come together with God's help and create a life. A life that is totally different in personality and mannerism to the other life that God allowed you to create just 3 1/2 years earlier. Each life is just as important, but so very different and unique. Precious Jamos. My life wouldn't be the same without you.








I could get lost forever in those eyes...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey Cherie! Glad to have you follow...but I will admit, I'm not a very good blogger. Looking at your sidebar though, I think we'd get along nicely (Anna Maria Horner is one of my favorite fabric designers...my friend introduced me to her stuff). And no...I'm not a professional photographer. I do it as a hobby and occasionally take photos for acquaintances (and charge a bit) but that's as far as I've gone. Thanks for the compliment and best wishes! Can't wait to "peek" into your life as well, looks like you have a handsome little sidekick.

The Wierdo Wierdo Family