Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Coming Soon to a blog near you...

It's been forever since I've blogged. Almost two whole months. I've not had the time or energy to put together a meaningful post. I don't know how some people do it on a daily basis, but I'm glad they do. It's wonderful when I get the occasional break to drift into someone else's world.

I have plenty to talk about, because as you might imagine with a husband and two little boys, plenty is going on. For now I'm just happy to have an update that isn't titled Fishsticks. This is my post to say more is to come so...

Stay Tuned.

Until we meet again. here's a Cammy Quote...

Camden: Mom, there's a new cartoon we're watching at school
Mommy: Oh really, a new cartoon? What is it?
Camden: It's called Tom & Jerry.
Mommy: ...and its a new cartoon?
Camden: Yep, Tom is a cat. He chases Jerry and he runs into his little mouse house.
Camden: They both have white belly's

Cartoon Trivia:

Tom & Jerry made it's first appearance via comic strips in the 1940s. The Tom & Jerry television cartoon started in the year is was born 1975. I've decided not to share this with Camden just yet...it's new to him.

No comments:

The Wierdo Wierdo Family